1. If you have registered before 5pm the day prior to the session you will receive an email regarding your registration status on the day before the session by 7pm.
2. Please ensure you notify the office if you have registered before 5pm but have not received communication from Aurora.
3. Any registrations after 5pm the day before the session will not be approved.
4. On the link provided, you will be able to register for multiple weeks for the corresponding topic.
5. When you receive your email confirmation with the zoom link, you can add this to your calendar to help you organise and attend multiple events.
6. Please cancel your registration by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you will not be able to attend your session for any reason.
1. For lesson flow and minimal disruptions, please join the lesson within five minutes of the start time. If you join later than this, the educator may not be able to admit you to the room.
2. Please ensure that you have read and kept handy the resource requirements for this lesson.
3. For these lessons, please change the display name on Zoom to your child’s name. This will help our educators and the other children better connect with your child
4. If a child seems to be unsettled or disengaged, please feel free to switch off your video and mute your sound temporarily until you feel comfortable to return.
5. The DLP educator may switch off your video or sound at any time through the session to ensure a smooth class for all participants.
6. After the class is completed, you will receive a reflection post for the session. We encourage you to give as much feedback as possible, so the educators can plan and support your child’s learning and development.
By signing up to the class you agree to the below:
1. Aurora will be recording this session for internal training purposes.
2. No parents or family members will personally record or share this session.
3. An adult will be supervising my child at all times while the session is being conducted.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SESSIONS WILL BE RECORDED FOR TRAINING AND QUALITY PURPOSES. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE RECORDED.