Most children love scarfing down tacos whether they’re filled with chicken, beef or vegetables. While there are plenty of ready made taco options in your supermarket, why not spend the evening making some homemade beef tacos? You can get your little one involved with making them as well! Follow along with this easy beef taco recipe! Instructions in orange are tasks your child can do.
2 tsp dried minced onion
1 tsp salt
1 tsp chilli powder
½ tsp cornstarch
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp red pepper flakes
¼ tsp dried minced garlic
¼ tsp dried oregano
½ kg ground beef
10 taco shells
- Mix the ingredients aside from the beef together in a large bowl.
- Heat a large skillet and saute the beef for 7-10 minutes. Mix in the seasoning and add a little water to cook.
- Cook on simmer until all the water is absorbed.
- Take the beef off the heat and allow to cool.
- Stuff the beef into the taco shells.
Share this great beef taco recipe with your friends and spread the smiles! :)